From the preliminary task to the final product I feel that I have learnt a lot. Refining is key going back over things and adjusting, what helps this is feedback. The more feedback we got when creating the title sequence the more we found faults or ways to improve our idea this helped because by questioning what we was creating we went back and was able to create and edit so that our story was more clear. For example due to the order the footage was in the audience was given the impression that the woman was his target and he was going to shoot her. To solve this we placed the push tracking shot of the door after the shooting scene to give the audience the real understanding that the man’s target was his home.
Creativity, research and planning was mine and Michaels best areas, from the start we had an idea strait away of what we wanted and our planning was strong. We produced a clear story board and I animated what we wanted our title sequence to roughly look like.
Our less successful area of creating the title sequence would be digital technology at the beginning as we used the wrong type of camera which had negative effects on the overall video quality which caused us to reshoot. The editing software caused issues as we could not add effects or render work at some points during production this caused us to slow down our working speed however we looked for other elements to work on such as sound to be used in the title sequence.